OTHER SOCIAL SERVICES
Santhi Hospital has been active in the field of social services & is well known for its charitable works. Medical aid is extended to the help extended to the poor and needy patients in the surrounding areas by our social workers.
- Pain and palliative care clinic. A team of qualified and trained doctors accompanied by nurses and volunteers provides compassionate care for the severely chronic and terminally ill patients.
- Survey and seminars on health and family welfare aspects
- Financial assistant and charity fund for the deserved patients.
- ‘Sukurtham’ A charity initiative for the help of poor Kidney patients
- Free ambulance services to needy.
- Free blood donor’s forum
- Drug bank
- Senior citizen health card & family health card
- ‘Ashwas’ free food service to patients.